25 Of The Worst Movies Of All Time
Over the past few months, Hollywood Video stores have been closing down all across the country. I’ve hit up many of them in my area and snagged some ridiculous deals (20 movies for $13?! Sweet!). But one thing that’s struck me as I’ve gone through these stores is just how many terrible, unwatchable movies have been made.
Needless to say, most of these 25 movies probably ended up in the dumpster at the now-closed Hollywood stores, because there surely can’t be anyone with bad enough taste to buy them.
3. Batman and Robin
4. The Love Guru
5. The Last Airbender
7. Cradle 2 the Grave
9. Car 54, Where are You?
11. Battlefield Earth
17. Highlander 2
18. Epic Movie (or Date Movie, Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie, etc.)
19. The Smokers
21. Alone in the Dark
22. Mortal Kombat Annihilation
23. Freddy Got Fingered
24. Speed 2: Cruise Control
25. Grease 2
What are some other awful movies that deserve to be on this list? Share your favorites by leaving a comment!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Burlesque: It’s Showgirls, With Clothes [Trailer Park] (gawker.com)
- Panned! The 10 worst-reviewed movies (salon.com)
- Not So Dynamic Duo (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Christina Aguilera and Cher Movie Trailer Released (pinkbananaworld.com)
- WATCH THIS: Bangladeshi ‘Hulk’ Movie Trailer ‘HALKa’ (splashpage.mtv.com)